This edition of CamAdapter is based on Toradex Apalis TK1.
- The software is compatible only with NVIDIA Tegra K1 and TI AM335x platforms at the moment.
- This version of CamAdapter supports DJI Zenmuse X3/X5/X5R/XT/Z3 only.
- DJI Zenmuse Z30 is supported using a special adapter. Note that the current hardware design does not suppose this adapter to be mounted. One needs to develop a custom design in order to connect Z30.
- Tested with DJI Zenmuse X3/XT/Z3.
CamAdapter consists of:
- Embedded computer: Toradex Apalis TK1
- Carrier board: Toradex Ixora
- DJI Zenmuse connection: Mounting board from Zenmuse Gimbal Mounting Bracket
- AHRS device: Pixhawk with ArduPilot or similar
- M3 screws, bars, and nuts
Also you need to manufacture some case parts:
To be added.
In order to stabilize the gimbal against drone inclination one need to use separate AHRS device. One may use a flight controller for that purposes. There is a special software which gets attitude information from autopilot and sends it to CamAdapter. See attitude-feeder application for details.